Is AirGO the right place for you?
We strive for quality, not grandeur. We are not a large team, but we look for great talent.
Working at AirGO means working independently with full responsibility in your field.
We encourage constructive feedback that drives us forward as a team and works toward solutions. We expect our staff to be able to give and receive feedback and propose solutions when issues arise, so that the company can continue moving forward.
We expect everyone at AirGO to learn from mistakes, accept feedback, and adapt so as to do better in the future and avoid making the same mistake again.
Economic thinking and cost consciousness are crucial for all AirGO employees. We invest into exceptional service for our customers, and aim to share profits with the entire team.
We like our staff to be strategic thinkers who are adaptable to the fast-changing environment of private aviation. It is important to have a good sense of humour – it will help you heed challenges and enjoy your role within the AirGO team.
How to apply?
If you believe you can be an asset to our team and are up for the challenge, apply now to become part of the AirGO team.
Submit your application to: email@example.com.
We will not accept applications sent to other AirGO email addresses.
We do not reply to applications that do not meet the outlined expectations or do not fulfil the requirements of the posted positions.
Include your CV with a photo and a cover letter explaining:
- Why you are applying for the position
- How you can contribute to AirGO’s growth
- What your strengths and weaknesses are
- What you expect in terms of personal development
- Any insights you can give us into your personality, whether it’s a personal philosophy, thoughts on how to deal with difficult customers, how you would handle criticism, etc.
AirGO Private Airline is specialised in the operation of the most modern and efficient aircraft in the light and midsize jet market – the Piaggio Avanti. Our fleet is positioned at central locations to quickly and flexibly operate across Europe. We are looking for new colleagues to support our growing office team.
|Job Description:||Duty Officer Operations & Sales Department (Fulltime 40h/week)|
|Location:||Wiesbaden, new & modern office located in the center of the city|
|Recruitment:||As of now|
Your job and tasks:
You have the chance to take part in the entire organizational process of Business Charter flights and support in the calculation, sale, planning, execution and control of international flight orders:
- Calculation and creation of charter offers
- Charter flight sales to brokers and direct-clients
- Arrangement of ground handling services, airport slot orders, international landing- and overflight permits and other services
- Flight-plan creation and in-flight monitoring
- Planning and optimization of crew and aircraft resources
- Handling and care of Customer Relationship Management
- Communication with colleagues, clients, crewmembers, and services providers
Your profile and talents:
- Your economic thinking, sales talent and flexibility distinguish you
- You possess and above-average sense of performance and analytical thinking
- You enjoy teamwork, are highly motivated and show a willingness to learn and develop your skills in an international working environment
- Your friendly appearance and business-fluent English and German language abilities compliment your profile, additional language skills are a plus
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office application suite and enjoy working with computers
- You show willingness for shift- and weekend work
- A degree or apprenticeship in Aviation / Air Transportation is very helpful
- Previous experience in airline operations or handling services is advantageous but not required
We are an internationally-operating Airline with AOC and almost 20 years of successful experience. Currently we operate Europe’s largest Piaggio Avanti Business Jet fleet and offer our colleagues a pleasant working atmosphere in a young, dynamic and international team. Through flat hierarchies and a large scale of personal responsibility, distinguished talent is comprehensively promoted. We offer our office employees a performance-oriented salary, travelling on empty-/ positioning flights, as well as the same annual advancement courses as our flying personnel (SMS, DG, E&S, CRM etc.). With appropriate drive, engagement and interest we guarantee you advancement opportunities with further chances for internal cross-qualification within our other company departments (Flight OPS, Controlling, Maintenance/CAMO, Safety/Compliance Management). Have you already completed an apprenticeship or university degree in Aviation? Are you writing a Bachelor/Master Thesis and are looking for a direct entry into Business Aviation? Then you have come to the right place!
We look forward to your application! Please contact us via E-Mail with cover letter and CV along with relevant certificates / documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly request refraining from application by telephone. Still have questions? Please write us!
AirGO Private Airline is specialised in the operation of the most modern and efficient aircraft in the light and midsize jet market – the Piaggio Avanti. Our fleet is positioned at central locations to quickly and flexibly operate across Europe. We are looking for new colleagues to support our growing team.
|Job Description:||Captain Avanti / EVO|
|Recruitment:||As of now|
Skills & Requirements
- You are resourceful and dedicated to the highest standards of service
- You have a passion for business aviation due to its diversity and personal contact with the passengers
- You make passengers feel like guests
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have great interpersonal skills
- You are straightforward, but diplomatic and friendly – even in stressful situations
- Ideally, you are multi-lingual
About the role
- You fly Piaggio P180 Avanti and EVO all over Europe
- You welcome passengers as if they were your personal guests
- You take pride in offering guests a unique and extraordinary experience
- You are the key to safety, comfort and efficiency
- You contribute to the success and progress of the AirGO team and support your colleagues
- You embody the AirGO values and standards of service of our boutique airline
- We believe in teamwork with positive ambiance
- We have a flat organization with a high degree of personal responsibility
- We accelerate your career and offer a learning environment
- We offer performance-based compensation
- We have bases all over Europe
- You can choose your roster divisible by 7 (e. g. 7/7, 14/14, 14/7)
- We have a proven record of success of 20+ years